Saturday, May 29, 2004

Short Lesson In Blogs...

I recently noticed that one individual who was searching John Kerry's Military Record visited my little blog 7 or 8 times looking for the info a search engine told him/her was here. I can only surmise that since the desired piece didn't pop right up on the page, the searcher went back to the search engine and tried again...and again...and again.

Unlike a "Web-site", a "blog" generally only has one page. Therefore, if you don't see what you are looking for right away, Scroll Down! If you still don't see it, check the archives, (although most search engines will get the time frame right, you still may have to scroll to find it). If you STILL don't see it, it may have been deleted by the blog owner. Hope this is helpful to new searchers!

Happy hunting!

On Another Note

As you may have noticed, my blogging has dropped off a cliff. The good news is that the job goes well and will afford me the luxury of dedicating some serious time to this endeavor at some point in the future. Hang in there, I have a lot of things planned! I just hope they're still relevant when I have the time to post them.

Pax Tibi!

deuddersun