Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Mike The Marine & Annuder Quiz

As I mentioned on Tuesday, under 'Round da Sphere, Mike The Marine has been away this past week doing "training exercises", a neat little phrase meaning "honing kill skill". Anyway, he's back and he gave deuddersun a tre cool "Welcome" to the blogosphere. Mike leans to the Right, a lot, but I really like him and he's always given me a respect I didn't always deserve, so if you're a Lefty and you decide to drop in on him, please be respectful. I'm not saying you can't disagree, just don't resort to insults and name calling, back yer shit up, politely, with substance. The guy is putting his money where his mouth is - he's serving, not just talking about it and he deserves our unfailing support.

Anyway, two things caught my eye. The first is another Quiz from quizilla. Since I'm killing time waiting for boxing on HBO, I decided to take another Quiz. What the hell, couldn't turn out worse than deudder quiz I took.

Here's the results.

I am the Master of the Universe!
Magister Mundi sum!
"I am the Master of the Universe!"
You are full of yourself, but you're so cool you
probably deserve to be. Rock on.


Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Now do you finally unnerstan'? I am the Master of The Universe! Who needs elections! Somebody notify George Bush to vacate my new home, I'll be taking over in the morning!

Anyway, try it yourself. See what happens, maybe there's two of us!

The second thing that caught my eye is of a far more serious nature. As I think about it, it deserves a post of it's own, so bear with me until I write one. In the meantime, for those who can't wait, stop by Mike The Marine's and look for the post entitled, "One For The Navy"

deuddersun