Friday, May 28, 2004

Ooooooooooooo! Look Out People! The Dark Fairie Is In da House!

HASH(0x88d9240)
The seducer of the night. You are the Faerie of
Darkness. You do things your own way. People
are toys to you, and you like to mold them to
do what you want. You have a lot of friends, or
a lot of people who consider you a friend(or a
lover). People are drawn to that wild smile of
yours, and your promise to allow them to enjoy
life. Ignoring the consequences... You live for
risks. Even if the risk is breaking someones
heart.


What's your inner Faerie?
brought to you by Quizilla

I have got to stop taking these Quizzes! Now, in addition to being The Master of The Universe and a self-centered womanizer, I find out that I'm some kind of Dark Fairy! (Does this mean I'm Gay? I always thought I was a Lesbian trapped in a man's body!)

Anyway, take the test yourself and see who your "Inner Fairie" is!

(Thanks to Chelle at Dare My Wild Heart from whom I stole this quiz!)

Deuddersundafairyofdarkness