Friday, May 28, 2004

Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On...

Today is the first day all week that I've really had an oportunity to take a look around and see what's going on in the Blogosphere and all I can say is...Holy Moly, whole lotta shakin' goin' on!

Mike the Marine will be on hiatus due to a reclassification of his primary MOS. (That means he is being trained for a different job. It also means that we won't be hearing much from him for a while.) Chelle has also decided to take a little time off from blogging and Mad Mikey is hinting around that, he too, may be away for a while.

On a positive note, Any Which Way has reached it's First Anniversay! Congrats to scroff and Ruthalla. While this may be AWW's First Anniversary, scroff's been dabbling in web-sites for some 7 years. Check it out.

As for deuddersun, the job goes well. The hours are long but the work is easy and fun. I've always believed that the folks you work with affect the task at hand. You can have the most challenging or miserable task to perform, yet, if your colleagues are into it with you and have the right attitude, the job becomes easier. On the other hand, the most simple chore becomes onerous if the folks working with you end up working against you. Happily, my job falls into the first category. I can't say much about the job, (we all sign a confidentiality agreement to protect the content of the film prior to theatrical release), other than it's tentatively entitled "The Interpreter" and stars Sean Penn and Nicole Kidman. I'm a big Kidman fan and can't wait to meet her!

Well, that's about it for now. I know it's light but I have to travel 4 hours north to visit the folks at the Homestead and I need to get moving. Besides, I just don't feel politically motivated this morning. I just want to chill and enjoy the ride into upstate New York. It's really beautiful there this time of year. I'll try to take some pics and post them when I get back.

'Til then, all my love to all my readers! Enjoy the weekend!

deuddersun