Sunday, May 30, 2004

"It's not George Bush's fault if Johnson didn't commit more National Guard troops to Viet Nam!"

Yeah, that's right. You read it. I wore my George Bush Chickenhawk tee-shirt to work yesterday and after reading it, this is the statement one brilliant Bush supporter offered me in defense of his President.



Gee, thanks for clearing that up for me. So it was Lyndon Johnson's fault all along. Damn those Democrats sure are shifty!

Another Bushite, young and able bodied, ranted against me for not supporting the war in Iraq. In fact, he said that I was a disgrace to the Marine Corps. Since we are working in an active armory with a recruiting office, I offered to introduce him to the Army recruiter down the hall. After all, if he felt that strongly about it, shouldn't he want to do all he could in support of the "War On Terrorism"?

Nope. All he wants to do is stay here, nice and safe, earning a good living, running his yap, while other young, able bodied folks do his fighting and dying for him.

You know, I'm really starting to get fed up to here with Bush and his moronic supporters. Shut up or put up folks. And stop reaching, okay? Bush is fucked up. Plain and simple. Get over it and move on.

deuddersun