Sunday, May 30, 2004

Movin' On...

Thanks to all who posted condolences. I know the only thing we can offer each other at times like this are words, but your words were deeply felt by Magster and me and I'm sure, scroff and Ruthalla as well.

I won't lie. It's been a bitch. Now it's time to move on. Back to work Tuesday in Long Island City. That's good news. Work is hard to come by these days. The Writers are re-negotiating their contract, as is the Teamster Local in Hollywood. Any breakdown in these talks could virtually halt production here in the U.S., (and Canada as well). The downside for me is no work. The downside for most of you is re-runs in September, LOL! Let's hope amicable agreements can be reached in both situations.

Well, as I've been saying, there's a lot going on. I've tuned in to all the hype over the "Mystery Blogger, Rance", who claims to be an Entertainment Superstar. If you don't know who he is, stay tuned. If you came here looking for the question I have for Rance, stay tuned as well, it's coming.

I'm also going to get back to my political posting. I've got some questions for my "Right" leaning friends. Should generate some fruitfull discussion.

I've set up a new Blog honoring the memories of our family that we have lost. It's on the right, For Those We Loved... . I'll be adding to it every now and then. I guess it's mostly for our family, unless some of you are curious about who we are and where we came from. If so, feel free to visit.

Well, that's about all I have time for right now, after all, someone's got to fire up the grill and churn out the frozen Margaritas! Hell, maybe I'll even mix up a batch of Mike The Marine's Subic Bay Mojo. After all, tomorrow is Memorial Day.

Pax Tibi,

deuddersun

No comments: