Thursday, December 07, 2006

Saudis Reportedly Funding Iraqi Sunnis - NEWS - INTERNATIONAL - Comcast.net

WHAT?

An armed militiaman holds a rocket propelled grenade launcher in Ramadi, Iraq, Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2006. Ramadi, 70 miles west of Baghdad, is located in Anbar province, where many Sunni-Arab insurgent groups are based. It has been the scene of some of the fiercest fighting between U.S. forces and insurgents. (AP Photo)


CAIRO, Egypt - Private Saudi citizens are giving millions of dollars to Sunni insurgents in Iraq and much of the money is used to buy weapons, including shoulder fired anti-aircraft missiles, according to key Iraqi officials and others familiar with the flow of cash. - By SALAH NASRAWI, Associated Press Writer

You have got to be Fucking kidding me?

The Saudi's? The Fucking Saudi's????? Our greatest Arab Ally in the "War On Terror"? The House of Saud???? Best Friends and socialite chums of the Fucking Bush Family?





Does this guy have a fucking clue about anything?

I am beside myself, I just can't find the words...

You'll have to read the article.

Saudis Reportedly Funding Iraqi Sunnis - NEWS - INTERNATIONAL - Comcast.net

But I'll tell you this! I'll tell you this. I expect an apology from every dumb ass sonofabitch who voted for this guy in '04! Everyone of you!

Not to me, but to the thousands of Americans who served in this bullshit war! To the thousand of Americans who died in support of Halliburton and KBR and... to the thousands more wounded or maimed!

Take your fucking flag decal and shove it up your right wing ass!

Apologize!

I've had it with this shit. Bring our troops home now. I could care less if the whole Middle-east went down the fucking shitter!

d.

No comments: