Friday, January 19, 2007

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!


Look What I Did!

Dam near got this thing knocked!

Its almost 15 hours straight since I first hit the "Switch Now" button and the Panic button simultaneously. You can read my horror story below this.

I am sooooooooo happy to announce that it isn't going as bad as I expected it too. The Kittens are safe for the nonce! A lot of credit has to go to Blogger, (even tho it's imposible to get ahold of the bastards). They still did a pretty dam good job of making this shit easy enough for even a dummy like me to wade through with a little research here and there.

I still don't have all of my links up yet, but it's coming along. If you were here before and you're not now, just let me know in a comment and I'll hook you up.

I also don't have my Subscribe link up. On that, I am going to have to get scroff's assistance. Scroff has been my computer guru, as much as is possible since he's a little over 200 miles away. (If you go to his site, Any Which Way, the picture of the mountains in the header are where we are from, well, him actually, I wuz born in Brooklyn...What? Ok, right, right...).

Anyhow, scroff was responsible for getting me to where I just was. He re-did the whole site and organized everything to try to "dumb-proof" it for me. It was because of his work here that this change is going as well as it is. But Blogger kept their promise too, adding or deleting from the Template is now something I feel I can do most of the time. The rest of the time I'll be hollarin' for mebrudder so loud he won't need a telephone to hear me!

I also like the way I can organize my links. Got "Showbiz" in one category and the "American Patriot Scholars" in another. I plan to break the rest of my links down that way as well. I will not be restoring any links to Rightwing sites that haven't come around. I've had to listen to them for four fucking years now, enough already!

I'm also going to link to a photo/commentary site concerning my work and the great jobs I've been on. Give folks a look backstage.

Well, that's it for now...back at it later.

d.

No comments: