Monday, November 27, 2006

New Links

Found some new sites that I would like to link to.

The first is Round Circle, by Spadoman. Spadoman is a voice of sanity in an otherwise insane world. Complete with beautiful photography and peace-inspiring musings, it's sure to please, check him out.

The second site is One Pissed Off Veteran, by Farnsworth. This site is more along the lines of what you will ususally find here, pissed off Veterans. As such, he belongs with his fellow Pissed off Brothers. A great resource site for numbers, stats and facts and a good read. I recommend visiting.

The third site is one that should have been here from jump. Operation Yellow Elephant. The subject it deals with absolutely turns my stomach, yet it is one that must be pursued. Operation Yellow Elephant exposes the lie behind the War because it exposes the young Republicon elites who follow in the tradition of Vice President Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others, who so eloquently advocate War while never having served themselves! As soon as I can figure out how, I'll have one of their logos posted in my sidebar. A great site, but bring a barf bag if you, like me, are disgusted by the very thought of Chickenhawks.

Now, please give me a little time to get the links up. MeBrudder, scroff, recently redisgned the place for me and I'm not sure I know how to do this without crashing the whole dam thing! In the meantime, you can visit from the links above.

Semper Fidelis!

d.

No comments: