Thursday, May 20, 2004

Al is gone...

Al is gone...
I know. I can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from here. I just couldn't put up with his bullshit anymore. Didn't take long, did it? (I hear ya laffin', Mikey!) Thanks to the Mad One I think I managed to ban all of his current IP addresses. And thanks to Bravenet, the people who provide my free counter, not only was I able to ban him from posting, but from the SITE as well!

I have also deleted all of his comments and, unfortunately, other comments relating to him, my own included, so please forgive me scroff and mikey, but none of our comments to him or about him worked as "stand-alones" I'm applying a scorched earth policy to Al KenEdChud. I'm sure that somehow, someway, he will weasel his way back, but until he does, this is the last post I'll make on him.

I do have a theory about him, though, which you are welcome to comment on. Three of his IP's traced to the Cleveland Public Library System, (we all knew that), but three of them traced to Ameritech, which is a new one to me. I wonder if Al is a "hacker" who is using a "worm" to conceal his actual IP by routing his posts through infected machines? Mikey mentioned something about another company as well. If that's the case, well... what do you think? Is Al sitting at home smirking to himself because he thinks we think he is running all over to get access to computer's we haven't banned yet, or...?

Weigh in on this. I'd like to hear what you have to say. After this, I promise, no more Al!

(...at least until the next time he pops up...)

deuddersun

No comments: