Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm a Minotaur!




What mythical beast are you?

What mythical beast are you?




You're a minotaur. You're a bully (or at least you'd like to be) and you enjoy it. You don't like people and tend to be a loner; this may be because they don't like you either. Strength is one of your natural advantages. Though most minotaurs are sadistic, a few have been known to have deeply hidden "nice" sides. Your alignment is most definitely *evil*.
Take this quiz!



Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




Dam!

Found this over at blondesense posted by redstatesblue, who by the way, is a Unicorn, so I guess we are diametrically opposed.

Do you think the fact that I indicated I wanted to be President of The United States had anything to do with my reults?

Which mythical beast are you?

d.

No comments: