Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Confounded by Blogger

I wanted to do a couple of posts this morning but Blogger isn't taking my edits for some reason. (See For Fixer & Gordon Two posts down). I kept trying to get the title under the pictures instead of all strung out along the side like it is. for some reason Blogger isn't getting it. I've tried it in both the Compose and html modes and it shows up okay in Preview, but it isn't translating to the page itself. I just don't have the time or the enegy this morning to fuck with it anymore, so my post of the SOTU will have to wait. Anyway, it's a good story about a used car. If you're wondering why it's dedicated to Fixer & Gordon then you haven't been to the "garage". Check them out in the sidebar under Fellow Scholars!

Pax Tibi

d.

No comments: