Sunday, September 05, 2004

Protest Pissants Are Sooooo Bad! Ooooo!


Protest Pissant Playing "So-jer" Ooo, I'm sooo Bad! Posted by Hello

According to scroff over at Any Which Way, somebody hacked the Protest Pissants, uh, "Warriors", website and came up with some pictures, including the one of the Jesse James wannabe above. This is a peaceful counter protest group that does not use intimidation? Uh-huh.

Shit fer brains here looks like one of the Columbine murderers. Didn't they take pictures of themselves shooting at inanimate objects before their murderous assault on un-armed, defenseless students too? Big Balls when they're the one's with the guns. Where are your parents son? Do they know what you're doing? God help you if you run into someone like this:


Here's Looking At YOU, Kid... Posted by Hello

Not fer nutthin', my money's on the crazy hippie with the .357. Why? Because when I was his age I put my money where my mouth was.



deuddersun at 18 years old Posted by Hello

So, who's your money on?

deuddersun

No comments: