Friday, February 02, 2007

I'll be back

Okay, there's at least two more things I want to post on this morning, but I have to get some things done first. See ya inna bit!

Also, I hope to soon unveil what I believe will be a Blog first, I could be wrong...well, it will be a first for me...how's that? does that work? Also, I am starting to get some "comments" from spammers. I hate that word verification thingy and have just been deleting and banning as I find them. (If you suddenly find that you can't comment, I may have accidentally banned your ip so send me a line at 52hammer@gmail.com and I'll unblock you).

Now, to be proactive. Once I sign off here, and before I do the "important "things, I am going on the attack. I have the IP's of my spammers. I also have a fully functioning version of the SoBig worm quarantined in my Anti-virus software. I also have software which allows me to respond to IP's. See where I'm going with this?

Pax Tibi

d.

No comments: