Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Links!!!!!!!!!

deuddersun contemplating his next post!












Well, my little self-imposed holiday is about to come to an end. Back to work next Wednesday! So, instead of just laying around, uh, contemplating, I decided to update my links.

First is a fellow Marine who, although no longer allowed to use power tools, still wields a mighty pen! With a love of boobies of all shapes, ages and sizes and an admirable appreciation for Jerry Lee Lewis, his blog is an enjoyable daily read for me as well as an educational experience. With that being said I give you The Moderate Man!

Right wingers beware! The man behind the blog is a United States Marine Corps Combat Vet who will rip off your head and shit down your neck!

Next is Mccs 1977. I am not as familiar with this site as I am of The Moderate Man. I came across it from a comment posted here under my tribute to Paul Gill. The site intrigued me, so I am including it.

The last two for today are Fixer & Gordon and The Alternate Brain, both good reads. Do yourself a favor and give them a look. You won't be sorry.

Well, that about sums it up. Gotta go finish working on my soil pipe so I can hit my other pipe and get back to contemplating before the cruel interruption of "work" invades my otherwise tranquill lifestyle again.

Pax tibi and Semper Fi!

d.

No comments: