Saturday, August 28, 2004

Random Nuclear Strikes



Yeah, I know. This is a serious anti-Left blog. With that said, I want to point out that I have visited RNS on several occassions, and aside from an annoying screening process on my comments, I have been well received (Note: my comments were screened, not edited or taken out of context). Not that the guys over there don't disagree with me on virtually everything - they do, however, they took my comments seriously and Puggs gave me serious, considered responses. Since then, Puggs has visited here and left his opinions on a few of my posts. His responses were to the point, dealing with the issues in the post. No name calling, no "fisking", just his point of view. I have always maintained that anyone's opinion is just as worthy of consideration as my own, and to that end I have decided to link to them. If we accuse those on the Right of being too one dimensional, then we on the Left had better be more than willing to consider other points of view. I mean, if we accuse them of only listening to Limbaugh, Coulter and Hannity, then we had better be willing to listen to something other than Air America.

So feel free to check them out. Submit serious commentary, defend your position, state your case, but please respect their opinions and no name-calling or other dumb shit. (I, ofcourse will poke a little fun at them from time to time, hey it's my blog, got it?) We're all Americans and we all want what we feel is best for our country.

It's time we started talking to each other instead of at each other.

So, to the list of other Right leaning blogs of note, Mad Mikey, From The Halls To The Shores, Turning Wheels, and Grim's Hall, I welcome Random Nuclear Strikes to deuddersun says...

Should provide some real interesting dialogue.

deuddersun

No comments: