Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sarah Palin - Terrorists of Her Own



Keith says it better than I ever could...



Well, Keith, here's where you and I disagree. I don't feel sorry for Sarah. I don't feel sorry at all. This woman wants to be Vice President of the United States! The Republi-cons are so afraid she'll screw up they won't even allow the media to talk to regular folks who show up at her rallies! ( Press Kept Under A Watchful Eye, St. Petersburgh Times Blog) God knows we wouldn't want to see ole Sarah through the "filters" of the Main Stream Media! Hell, someone might ask her about Todd and Joe Vogler, (the traitorous leader of the Alaskan Independence Party who advocated Alaska's secession from the Union), or Troopergate, or where Canada is - she actually refered to Afghanistan as "one of our neighbors"!

Don't worry Sarah. I'm going to do my best to make sure that the readers of this blog, at least, get a very clear picture of exactly who you are - a vindictive bitch in the mold of Dick Cheney sans brains.

More to come.

d.

No comments: