Sunday, March 09, 2008

deudderupdate


deuddersun contemplates returning to work.

Well, friends, it's finally here. Actually, it started Friday. I'm back on the job. It's a Disney feature film called "When In Rome". Right now that's about all I know, other than Monday it will be time to kick the tires and light the fires, so I won't be around as much. (I can hear some sighs of relief out there, lol).

In the meantime, there is some unfinished business with the American Patriot Institute concerning new members. At present Cafkia, Buffalo and Wordsmith have been voted in. We need their "baby pics" for the image map. I will update my API link list today. I am also floating the idea of either a website or a blog dedicated to the American Patriot Institute. I feel that this would serve us well. All members would have posting privileges and it would be one site to go to for votes or other business, instead of running around to many different blogs posting off-topic comments dealing with API business. I need some feedback and direction with this. This is a "we" thing and I don't want to assume anything.

I tried to post yesterday
. Blogger gave me hell. Couldn't get into The Dishpan Chronicles or Alternate Brain. Managed to get into Buffalo's place, but in the middle of the comment I was posting, the winds really kicked up and the lights went out. We lost electrical power until this morning, sigh. Stuff like that doesn't happen here very often and when it does the Philadelphia Electric Company is right on top of it, so this must have been pretty bad. As it is now, trees and power lines are still down everywhere, but I guess we were lucky. A lot of folks won't get their power back until tomorrow morning. So there we were, Magster and me, with no form of entertainment except for... Anyway, I didn't get much sleep, lol!

Also, while there isn't much to look at yet, I am extending an invitation to any of my readers who may be in the New York City area to tour Steiner Studios in Brooklyn. Leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.

Here's lookin at You, kid....

Well, that's about it for now.
You won't hear anymore from me until next weekend, unless I get back to my Brooklyn joint early enough to post, but I kinda doubt that. So I leave you with a self-potrait to remind you of ole "d" and know that, where-ever you are, what-ever you're doing, I'm thinking of you and smilin' atcha!

Pax Tibi!

d.

No comments: