Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wish Me Luck!


As anyone who comes here knows, I love Texas Hold 'em!

That's why I have entered the Pokerstars World Blogger Championship Of Online Poker!

It's simple to register and is open to all bloggers who regularly update their blogs and have been blogging for at least two months! I encourage all of my blogging compatriots to enter.

First of all, Texas Hold 'em is a fun, exciting, easy to learn game. (You can play for free and learn the game at Pokerstars.com) .

Second, and best of all, there's a ton of cash to be won by some lucky player!

So, if you'd like to take a shot at $40,000 and the Title of World Champion, click on one of the links above and go for it!

Pokerstars is, without a doubt, the best Poker site on the web. I have been playing there for almost two years and have never had a complaint. There are more Pros playing there than anywhere-else! Where else can a guy like me sit down next to World Champion Katja Thater and play against a pro for pennies?

It's also the site where my sweetie, daMagster, came in First out of over 8,000 players! Now if daMagster can do it, so can you!

See you at the tables!

Good Luck To All!

Register at one of the links in the post above!

If anyone has any questions about Texas Hold 'em, PokerStars or the tournament, please post them in the comments and I will do my best to answer them.

d.

(This post and the one above, will remain on top until after the Tourney - hope to see you there!)

No comments: