Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Item - Film & TV Credits

The Grand Ballroom from Enchanted, in theaters November 21st - don't miss it!



Four Legends in the Bizniz: deuddersun (aka Snaggle), Ed "Young Ed" Ferarro, Andy "Cowboy" Gangloff, and Glen "The Snake" Pangione


Many of my readers have wondered what kind of films I work on. To satisfy your curiosity I have included a partial credit list in the sidebar, all the way down on the left. The list is partial because it's all I can remember at the moment.

Look for Enchanted to hit theaters November 21st. It is a terrific film in the great Disney tradition and is sure to please both young and old. It's a great movie for kids, (and how many of those are there anymore?).

Now, about the gentlemen shown above. They are all legends. Cowboy has since retired and believe me we miss him sorely. Young Ed is my rabbi and mentor. Together we built OZ in six weeks, soup to nuts. Snake is not only a terrific craftsman and coordinator, but a good friend and hell on a poker table.

Hope you enjoy the list. I'm sure you've seen at least one of the shows listed.

d.


No comments: