Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm putting the Troll on Top


I just love these trolls. They find a post from out of the past and drop their comments like so much bird shit.

Below is a post I made in February of this year! This guy is only now getting around to reading it! From his inability to punctuate, spell or clearly and concisely state his case, I have every reason to believe that Mr. Whittington is actually George W. Bush, pretender to the Presidency of The United States of America and would-be dictator!

So I invite my readers to join in the fray and send this kool-aid drinker packing. I, for one, am tired of trying to talk sense to this guy. Maybe someone-else will have better luck, but I kinda doubt it. There is no shaking the remaining 27% of their misplaced convictions and belief in the Right Wing bullshit spread daily by Republi-con lapdogs like Limbaugh and O'Reilly. But feel free to take your best shot.

In the meantime, I have another post below regarding Bush's newest flip-flop. Gee, where have we heard that term "flip-flop before?


No comments: