Monday, December 11, 2006

Another Reason I Hate Republi-cons


Click on the picture so you can view it full size.

These were taken at the last Republi-con National Convention held in New York City. The City hit hardest on 9/11 and the East Coast Capitol of American Liberalism. (I remember driving thru the City at the time and being "flipped off" constantly by these out-standing 'Merkins when they saw my "Impeach Bush" bumper sticker. Aparently they chose to ignore my Marine Corps Bumper sticker right below it.)

The little band-aids with the Purple Hearts they are wearing were meant to demean John Kerry's Purple Hearts. Seems to me these happy-go-lucky assholes are demeaning the Award itself and the thousands of Americans who earned it fighting for their pathetic asses.

Like I said before, they can stick their flag decals and magnetic ribbons up their collective asses!

Yeah, they're the REAL American Patriots!

Any questions?

d.

No comments: