Sunday, November 07, 2004

And I Looked, And Behold A Pale Horse...


Prepare To Meet Allah For We Are Coming... Posted by Hello

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 6:8

Whether or not you agreed with the decision to invade Iraq, the simple fact is that we are there. Our fine young men and women have been cast into the fight of their lives. I am compelled by my conscience and my love of Corps and Country to support them in any way possible.

As they prepare to assault Falluja, my hope and prayers go with them. My only regret is that I cannot go with them.

Go then, Marines! In the Highest Traditions of our Beloved Corps, Bring unto them the death and destruction they have sought by turning away from Peace! Fight like the Devil Dogs you are! Fear not death, for in the immortal words of R. Lee Ermey,

"You may die, but the Marine Corps will live forever! Therefore, YOU will live forever!"

Commanders Give Marines Pep Talk in Iraq

Semper Fidelis.

Hell is coming to Falluja.

d.


No comments: