Sunday, September 26, 2004

C'mon, who needs more than one shot anyhow?

Found this at Kilabe's Hive! Yup! A "Which Handgun Are You Quiz" on a Liberal Blog! Remember, I tole youse I wuz a "Armed & Dangerous Liberal", and I am, although according to this Quiz, I'm reliable but not practical! Snort! Any Marine can tell ya, one shot, one kill! I'll take power over firepower anyday. When I can shoot thru brick walls and engine blocks, you ain't safe nowhere!

Anyway, my results:


You are old school. Fat Sheriff Deputies fancy you. Reliable but not too practical.
Smith & Wessen .44 Magnum. You are old school. Fat
Sheriff Deputies fancy you. Reliable but not
too practical.


What handgun are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well, I guess the test is pretty accurate since here's a pic of my actual "carry":


Little Girl & The Silver Queen Posted by Hello

While I'm on the a subject near and dear to the hearts of Right Wingers everywhere, I'd like to welcome Kilabe to deuddersun says...

Kilabe (pronounced Killa-bee), is a good guy and a fellow Marine currently on In-Active Duty. While his opinions differ from mine, he will give you a good discussion without bullshit if you offer him the same consideration. On the other hand, wise off to him or make a stupid post and you're liable to get "stung".

So check in on him from time to time. He's got some good stuff going on over there and deserves to be heard, if only to be argued with, LOL!

deuddersun

No comments: