Friday, February 09, 2007

Bill Richardson



Bill Richardson has announced that he is throwing his hat in the Presidential Ring. Now I gotta admit, I like a Parlor-Trician who has a sense of humor and after viewing the ad above, I gotta say, it's the best one yet!

But what does the guy really bring to the table?

Well, in an effort to investigate all of the Democratic Candidates for President, I offer a view of New Mexico Governor, Bill Richardson. (I'm not bothering with the Republi-cons, I've already seen what they bring - nothing - they take! And don't tell me "this one's different!" - they had six years to be "different" and all they did was rubberstamp Bushco's warped and un-American activites)

With that being said, I give you the serious side of Bill Richardson:



d.

No comments: