Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Working

I've been doing a little house cleaning here, changed the look, moved some stuff around, still plenty to do tho. Some links and widgets are out of date, others just won't work, guess yer gonna have that.  Not sure who's comment service I'm using, think it's Blogger's, but it works and that's good enough for the moment.  I also need to go thru my link list and see what and who is still active.  I hate to delete links tho, you never know when someone will get bitten by the bug and pop up again with something to say, so if there's a site at the end of the link, active or not, I'll leave it.  A lot of people have put a lot of effort and love into those sites, and if nothing else, they can serve as archives.

So, while I work behind the curtain, I'll leave you to ponder this. 

Little blast from the past...



Let's update this, ok? So what, exactly, have we learned over the last 45 years or so? You tell me...