Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shoulda Been A Cowboy...

It's late for me Dear Friends. I'm tired and I start a new job tomorrow. The few days I had off went by so quickly...so much to do...

The most important Election of our lifetime approaches and I am too beat to help out...physically and psychologically drained...for the moment, anyway.

So please humor me while I travel to ...those fateful days of yesteryear..time to recharge the batteries...

TV again. The deadlines must be met, there is no forgiveness. The schedule is brutal, but hey, it's what I always wanted, anyway...

I'm sure most of the guys will be able to relate to this...and maybe some of you Ladies too...

Good Night, peace and love to all.

Cya soon!

Just like Gene and Roy...












Happy Trails to you!

d.

No comments: